I created a list of 29 things I wanted to do this year because I turn 29 in a couple of weeks, and I figured it gave me something to do and work towards that is not just the typical “new years resolutions”.
Check out my 29 Things While Being 29 post.
So, getting started in 2014:
5. I have started saving a few dollars every week, despite my unemployed status.
11. I am currently looking at things I want to add to my Life Goals bucket list.
13. I am reading through my first book Victory of Eagles (and I’m already halfway through it), only have 11 more to go!
19. My first section of scripture I’m memorizing is Titus 3:4-8a.
29. I have created a jar for daily notes of good things I am thankful for. Although, it is actually too small for a year’s worth of notes, but it works even still.
What are you doing to get into accomplishing your goals for this year?